Rusty sits down with Theresa Brennan from the Right to Life League to make sense of the overturning of Roe v. Wade and the practical steps churches can take to support their communities.
It’s not often that we talk politics on this podcast, so I know this will be controversial. I wanted to sit down with Theresa Brennan to help make sense of the overturning of Roe v. Wade, what it means for us, and how to better understand the variety of perspectives on this issue. I’m grateful that she took the time to sit down with me and process not just what happened, but what our responsibility is now as Christians. Take a listen to our conversation with an open heart and an open mind.
Special thanks to Serve.HQ for sponsoring this episode!
About Theresa and the Right to Life League - 2:21
- Theresa shares about how she got started.
- The beginnings of the Right to Life League.
Making Sense of Current Events - 5:16
- Understanding the overturning of Roe v Wade.
- Answering some of the biggest questions surrounding abortion.
- The spiritual implications around abortion.
Practical Steps - 19:41
- The best way churches can support pro-life initiatives.
- Creating a healthy community for post-abortive women.
- What are the best next steps for your community?