Clint Dupin from Eastown church gets real about the highs and lows of leading a church plant during COVID. Listen to his conversation with Rusty as they unpack the lessons he’s learned and his hope for the Church.
We’ve had some great guests come on the podcast to talk about their experiences with church planting, like Carl Kuhl, Tim Celek, and Joseph Barkley. You can listen to their episodes here, here, and here respectively. And we’re keeping that train going with our guest today.
Clint Dupin co-leads Eastown Church with his wife in San Jose, California. He gets honest with me about his experience going from a mega church to planting a church, leading that church plant during the pandemic, and the wisdom he’s gained along the way.
Special thanks to Serve HQ for sponsoring this week’s episode!
About Clint Dupin - 01:44
- Clint’s ministry background
- Clint shares about “the broken road” that led him to ministry.
Highlights and Lowlights - 13:53
- Planting a church: How do you know whether it’s from God or you?
- The highlights and lowlights Clint’s experienced
Clint keeps it real - 30:00
- Clint shares his COVID experience as a church planter.
- What it’s like co-pastoring with your spouse.